- Cream White Side Slit Crewneck Red Plaid Sweater – How ADORABLE would this be with leggings and Tory Burch riding boots?! On sale for $42.50 for 9 more hours!
- ‘Tyra’ Lilac Lace Sleeveless Shift Dress – One of my favorite bloggers Caitlin wore this and I’ve had my eye on it since! Also on sale🙂
- Bonnie Classic Cardigan – As you can tell, i’m definitely craving fall weather..How cozy does this cardigan look?!
- Love Always Monogram Necklace
- David Yurman Cable Classic Bracelet with Gold
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant – Maroon Jade – I already have an Elisa Pendant in Iridescent Drusy but I want to buy another stone so I can wear them together!
- Bare Minerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti – Aging Concealer
- INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow
- Artis Fluent Oval 8 Brush
Lately I’ve come across some of the cutest boutiques and new brands that I am just OBSESSED with. I’ve seen a lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wearing these brands and trying out these products, so of course they’re on my wish list as of right now🙂 I go back to school on the 23rd of this month, so I am just craving some new dresses for formals, clothes and shoes for fall, and new beauty products to try – but I’m trying to get better on my spending, hence why it is called a “wish list!” I recently watched Emily Gemma’s Make Up Routine Video and wanted to try some new make up products!
Obsessed with my new white off the shoulder shirt from Francesca’s – it was on sale for only $15, so it was practically a steal. I wore it with a pair of my favorite Lilly shorts and of course the mint green Tory Burch tote to match :) For the past few days I’ve been working at the job I used to work at back home for the past 5 years, I picked up two shifts because I missed it and my best friends work there. So of course we took some pictures with Maine lobster! Today I spent some of the day taking photos at my Aunts lake house before work. This is one of my favorite spots back home. It’s so great to be home with my best friends and my family, the days are already going by way too quickly though!
1. Drying Lotion – My favorite spot treatment, it dries my acne out within a night.
2. Facial Spray – This spray is a GAME CHANGER, it is my most recent Mario Badescu purchase and I use it after I wash my face, and I also use it to set my make up. It contains Rosewater – which is super healthy for your skin, and this is why this spray is better for your face than a normal setting spray.
3. Enzyme Cleansing Gel – Another game changer. I have sensitive skin so this was the perfect gentle cleanser that helps prevent any build up.
I just recently learned how to contour – thanks to my friend Beth. It is a process that’s for sure, but once you have the process down and how you like your face to look, it becomes a natural daily routine. As a “beginner” I bought the Lorac Pro Contour Palette and am obsessed!
I have used this “Hello Flawless” Oxygen Wow Foundation from Benefit since my Junior year in High School – so for almost 4 years now. It is lightweight and perfect for anyone with oily skin.
ELF Baked Blush – ONLY $3! It is my favorite blush.
Maybelline Fit Me Shine Foundation Stick – Although this is technically a foundation, I use it after I apply my foundation as more of a concealer. Because I have oily skin, this shine free stick blends great with my foundation.
Erase Paste Brightening Concealer – This is another product from Benefit that I have used since my Junior year of High School. Another game changer for sure. Perfect for under eye circles.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – I usually feel the need to layer my mascaras for a really full fan effect, but I don’t with this one! AND it’s only $8.99! Extremely reasonable price for such a high quality mascara.
Urban Decay Primer Potion – On sale for only $10 right now!
Self Tanning & Moisturizing
I have never tanned in a tanning bed or been one to get a lot of color by laying out, so I’ve always resorted to self tanners or spray tans. Being in college, spray tans can get a bit pricey to keep up with regularly..I’ve used Jergens Natural Glow on and off for years, it’s reasonably priced and you can get it anywhere. The only thing with the lotion is that it is a bit time consuming to do every night before bed, especially because I usually have early classes each morning during the school year.
So – instead of paying $20-$30 every week or two for a spray tan, I resorted to purchasing Versa Spa Bronzing Mist – It is literally giving yourself a spray tan, and you can use it anytime, and it doesn’t get on your hands. It goes on great and does not have a strong smell either. I love it!
When it comes to self tanning – moisturizing is a must in order to get that perfect even tan that glows. Not only do I exfoliate with Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrubs (Only $7 at Ulta!) but I moisturize with my all time favorite lotion – Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum – Seriously makes my hair SO smooth!
I flew home to Maine for the 4th of July, and although it was a short 5 day trip, sometimes that is all the time you need. It was great spending the day on the lake with the family, eating delicious Maine lobster and jamming to country music at the lake house. When I think of a perfect day – this is exactly what I envision. For that 5 days I didn’t have to worry about being on time to work, or waking up at a specific time, it was awesome. One of these days I spent the entire day at the beach in Bar Harbor, Maine with my best friend – We then grabbed lunch and did some shopping at the cutest shops, I always feel like a tourist going there because I don’t get down there enough and I’m always so excited. I don’t mind that feeling at all.
Some days I fail to realize how blessed I am – but a weekend at home never fails to make me realize how amazing the people in my life are!
Also – This white sweater I wore on the beach was $10 at H&M, perfect and light weight for a beach day over a bikini! On the 4th I wore my favorite Lilly dress that I always love to throw on.