Lake Forest Academy has the most beautiful campus – we did a shoot today in the secret gardens on campus and it was absolutely breathtaking. It was a perfect day for photos! This outfit is from Dry Goods, one of my favorite stores – but unfortunately I was unable to find any of my outfit online. My shirt is Lumiere, my skirt is Moa Moa and my heels were $5 (can you believe that?!) on clearance at Francesca’s.
- Pink Sugar Perfume – I have been obsessed with this perfume for so long – it’s so sweet smelling and perfect for summer!
- Natures Bounty Hair, Skin & Nail Gummies – These are SO good I could literally eat them like candy. They contain biotin, vitamin E & C and collagen all to contribute to healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Bath & Body Works Hello Beautiful Foaming Scrub – I am obsessed with this, especially because of fake tanner – I am always exfoliating. The smell is amazing and it is a great exfoliant that isn’t too harsh and is also foaming.
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse – This is by far one of my favorite self tanners. It’s affordable and is comparable to more expensive self tanning solutions. Before applying, I completely exfoliate and moisturize the drier areas on my body so that it goes on evenly. Unfortunately it does have a smell – so I make sure to put on scented lotion afterwards and rinse off the next morning. As long as you have exfoliated and moisturized, this provides and even glowing tan!
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub – This is the exfoliant I use specifically if I am self tanning after my shower. It is a little rougher, which makes it a great exfoliant. But it also smells amazing and does a great job to get the dry/dead skin off.
- Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer – I SWEAR by this lotion. It is by far my favorite, I have been purchasing it consistently every time I run out. It smells great, and I also apply it before/after I apply my self tanner.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder – I have used this setting powder consistently since I was in High School. Having oily skin, I needed a powder that would decrease the shine, especially in the summertime.
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Oil-Free Foundation – This is my go-to drugstore foundation. I usually use my Benefit foundation, but when I need a cheaper alternative, this is my go-to. It’s perfect for oily skin and it’s lightweight so you don’t feel it on your face.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – This is another product I have consistently used for years. It is by far my favorite drug store mascara.
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick – Although this is technically a foundation stick, I apply it under my eyes and on my problem areas after applying my other foundation. So I technically use it as a concealer. It works great and because I don’t use it as a foundation, it lasts a lot longer.
I’m just a few days away from being finished with my Junior year of college! Everyone is starting to move out of their dorms and finals are coming to an end. I was planning on taking down some things in my room when I realized how much I loved how it was decorated! Sometimes it can be difficult to make your dorm feel “homey” and comfortable, but throughout the years I have definitely learned how to do that. This is by far my favorite layout I’ve had compared to previous set ups in other dorms. You learn to take advantage of the space you have – even if it’s not a lot 🙂 Especially if you are an incoming Freshman, it’s good to learn that you can still make your room super cute without spending a lot! My favorite go-to place for just about everything is Target – And I didn’t realize this until I came to college. Target is literally a god sent. Almost everything in my dorm is from Target. I’m really big on the little details. I love stacking books to make a cute arrangement along with picture frames and cute little trinkets – every detail counts!
Just left Chicago’s -4 degree weather and I’m back in Maine where it is high 30’s! It feels so warm here. I have almost a full month off until classes start back up again, which made it super hard but I tried to pack as light as possible..But of course I wanted every pair of boots..
This blanket scarf is everything – so cozy and so many ways to style it. I also literally live in my hunter boots this time of year, I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- Pretty Things Jewelry Dish – $12
- BP Stone Stud Earrings – $10
- BP Twist Bangle – A David Yurman look alike for only $12
- Polka Dotted Monogram Mug – $12
- 3-Pack Butter Crew Socks
- Kate Spade Thermal Mug – $18
- Deborah Lippmann Ice Queen Nail Polish Set – $17
- Voluspa Petite Decorative Tin Candle – $8
- Philosophy Sweet Treats Body Set – $20
As college students we don’t ever have a lot of money to splurge on gifts for our BFF’S – although we want to and we know they deserve it! These 9 items are super cheap and under $20!
- Cream White Side Slit Crewneck Red Plaid Sweater – How ADORABLE would this be with leggings and Tory Burch riding boots?! On sale for $42.50 for 9 more hours!
- ‘Tyra’ Lilac Lace Sleeveless Shift Dress – One of my favorite bloggers Caitlin wore this and I’ve had my eye on it since! Also on sale 🙂
- Bonnie Classic Cardigan – As you can tell, i’m definitely craving fall weather..How cozy does this cardigan look?!
- Love Always Monogram Necklace
- David Yurman Cable Classic Bracelet with Gold
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant – Maroon Jade – I already have an Elisa Pendant in Iridescent Drusy but I want to buy another stone so I can wear them together!
- Bare Minerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti – Aging Concealer
- INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow
- Artis Fluent Oval 8 Brush
Lately I’ve come across some of the cutest boutiques and new brands that I am just OBSESSED with. I’ve seen a lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wearing these brands and trying out these products, so of course they’re on my wish list as of right now 🙂 I go back to school on the 23rd of this month, so I am just craving some new dresses for formals, clothes and shoes for fall, and new beauty products to try – but I’m trying to get better on my spending, hence why it is called a “wish list!” I recently watched Emily Gemma’s Make Up Routine Video and wanted to try some new make up products!