Lake Forest Academy has the most beautiful campus – we did a shoot today in the secret gardens on campus and it was absolutely breathtaking. It was a perfect day for photos! This outfit is from Dry Goods, one of my favorite stores – but unfortunately I was unable to find any of my outfit online. My shirt is Lumiere, my skirt is Moa Moa and my heels were $5 (can you believe that?!) on clearance at Francesca’s.
Just left Chicago’s -4 degree weather and I’m back in Maine where it is high 30’s! It feels so warm here. I have almost a full month off until classes start back up again, which made it super hard but I tried to pack as light as possible..But of course I wanted every pair of boots..
This blanket scarf is everything – so cozy and so many ways to style it. I also literally live in my hunter boots this time of year, I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- Cream White Side Slit Crewneck Red Plaid Sweater – How ADORABLE would this be with leggings and Tory Burch riding boots?! On sale for $42.50 for 9 more hours!
- ‘Tyra’ Lilac Lace Sleeveless Shift Dress – One of my favorite bloggers Caitlin wore this and I’ve had my eye on it since! Also on sale 🙂
- Bonnie Classic Cardigan – As you can tell, i’m definitely craving fall weather..How cozy does this cardigan look?!
- Love Always Monogram Necklace
- David Yurman Cable Classic Bracelet with Gold
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant – Maroon Jade – I already have an Elisa Pendant in Iridescent Drusy but I want to buy another stone so I can wear them together!
- Bare Minerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti – Aging Concealer
- INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow
- Artis Fluent Oval 8 Brush
Lately I’ve come across some of the cutest boutiques and new brands that I am just OBSESSED with. I’ve seen a lot of my favorite fashion bloggers wearing these brands and trying out these products, so of course they’re on my wish list as of right now 🙂 I go back to school on the 23rd of this month, so I am just craving some new dresses for formals, clothes and shoes for fall, and new beauty products to try – but I’m trying to get better on my spending, hence why it is called a “wish list!” I recently watched Emily Gemma’s Make Up Routine Video and wanted to try some new make up products!